- DATE: Saturday, 2.09.2017
- LOCATION: Ala-Malmi sports park, Helsinki (Lallintie 12)
- EVENTS: 12 h run (at 9:00) and 6 h run (at 15:00)
- CLASSES: Men and Female
- PARTICIPATION LIMIT: Max 120 runners, in registration order
- REGISTRATION: Starts March 1st, 2017 at 9.00 Finnish time, on http://ilmo.endurance.fi
- REGISTRATION FEE: 6 h / 12 h: 60 EUR / 75 EUR.
- LATE REGISTRATION: In case the competition is not sold out it is possible to register on event date. Late registration fees: 6 h / 12 h: 75 EUR / 90 EUR.
- COURSE: Officially measured. The more detailed description available on “Course” -tab.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Good connections with bus and with train via Malmi Station.
- TIMING: Electric timing by MyLaps Sports Timing Estonia and online-results during the race.
- RACE DIRECTOR: Arto Ahola, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, puh: +358 40 513 2051
- ORGANIZATION: Endurance Ultrarunning Team Finland r.y.
12 h European records
Men: 162,543 km, Yiannis Kouros, GRE, New York, 1984
Female: 141,916 km, Szilvia Lubics, HUN, Vogau, 2014
6 h European records
Men: 97,2 km, Don Ritchie, GBR, London, 1978*
Female: 83,838 km, Ricarda Botson, GER, Kiel, 2001
* = 100 km race